Warwick High School is a grade 9-12 configuration with a population of just under 1,700 students. Students are drawn from the Borough of Lititz as well as Warwick and Elizabeth Townships. As are the other buildings in the district, Warwick School is very much a part of the community it serves. Warwick enjoys a rich tradition of community support for its educational programs and its cocurricular and extracurricular activities. Well-purposed parent organizations provide support and encouragement for school activities and take great pride in the accomplishments of our students. A strong bond of support, cooperation, and trust exists between the community, parents, students and school personnel. This positive relationship has had much to do with the success of Warwick High School over the years.
Warwick High School is a modern facility situated on a 38 acre campus, which includes ample space for interscholastic sports fields and community recreation activities. The High School building was recently renovated to meet the needs of a growing community and expanding curriculum. Spacious, well lighted classrooms, state-of-the-art computer laboratory facilities, well appointed science lab/classrooms, a distance learning classroom, broadcast studio, technology education lab/classrooms, a modern and spacious library/research center, auditorium, gymnasia and art studio/classrooms reflect the school district’s efforts to provide the facilities needed to support a program of quality education.
Warwick Middle School
The Warwick Middle School offers a curriculum designed to give all students a well-rounded education in preparation for their high school career. Each day the students participate in a full schedule of classes and activities that challenge them to excel in all areas of their education.??Our creative staff is dedicated to meeting the individual needs of the students while developing innovative and successful programs. The staff is comprised of over 50 teachers with a total of over 950 years of experience. As a middle school, teachers may have elementary certification (K-8), secondary certification (7-12), and/or special education certification. In addition, 22% of our faculty hold more than one certification. The Warwick Middle School faculty exemplifies a dynamic approach to instruction as a result of the integration of these certifications and their unique philosophies.
John Beck Elementary
John Beck Elementary is a 31 classroom, handicapped accessible facility. All classrooms and the office have cable TV access and networked, Internet accessible computers. 2 separate Computer Labs provide 60 networked, Internet accessible computers with printers, and large screen projection devices.
The school contains a Library with 12 computer stations, internet access and printers. The school contains a Cafeteria/All purpose room and small indoor physical education facility, a Health Suite, Office Suite with conference rooms, Guidance Office, Speech Room, Instrumental Music Room, and Art and Music rooms.
John R. Bonfield
John R. Bonfield Elementary is a 33 classroom, air-conditioned facility built in 1994. All classrooms have cable television access and networked, Internet accessible computers. Two separate Computer Labs provide 60 networked, Internet accessible computers.
The school contains a library, separate art, music, and instructional rooms, a full-sized gymnasium with a stage, and a cafeteria with a food preparation area. Additionally, there is a health suite, a guidance suite and the main office complex. The school has a primary and an intermediate playground, as well as two soccer fields and two baseball fields.
Kissel Hill Elementary
Kissel Hill Elementary is a 32 classroom, handicapped accessible building, All classrooms have cable TV access and networked, Internet accessible computers. 2 separate Computer Labs provide 60 networked, Internet accessible computers.
The hub of our school, the library, serves as a media center, holds 13,237 books and has a circulation of 37,180 books. Art, vocal music, and instrumental music have separate classrooms. The multi-purpose room is utilized as a gym and auditorium.
The main office has a public address system and is computer networked to the district computer system for attendance and business functions. Kissel Hill has a fully appointed health suite. Two outside play areas are grass/asphalt and have up-to-date play equipment.
Lititz Elementary, located in the heart of downtown historical Lititz, consists of 27 classrooms. All classrooms and the office have cable TV access and networked, Internet accessible computers. Two separate computer labs provide 60 additional networked, Internet accessible computers.
The school contains an Office/Administration area, a Library Media Center, a Multi-purpose Room, and a full-size Gymnasium. The school has a Cafeteria, Art Room, separate Music and Instrumental Rooms, a Health Suite, Guidance Office, Learning Support classrooms, a Gifted Resource Room, a teacher workroom and a faculty room.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
- $339,9004 beds, 3 baths1,957 sqft lot 7,405 sqftListing provided by Mark Will, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale RealtyMLS PALA101366
- $379,9004 beds, 3 baths1,957 sqft lot 14,810 sqftListing provided by Mark Will, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale RealtyMLS PALA101364
- $325,0003 beds, 3 baths1,801 sqft lot 22,215 sqftListing provided by C Thomas Risser, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale RealtyMLS PALA101304
- $305,0004 beds, 3 baths3,090 sqft lot 10,454 sqftListing provided by Casey Berdiner, RE/MAX PatriotsMLS 1007536404
- $224,9004 beds, 2 baths1,626 sqft lot 23,086 sqftListing provided by Jeff Peters, RE/MAX PinnacleMLS 1009979518
- $314,9002 beds, 2 baths1,637 sqftListing provided by David Biddison, Traditions RealtyMLS 1009962928
- $391,8002 beds, 2 baths2,314 sqftListing provided by David Biddison, Traditions RealtyMLS 1009954474
- $388,4002 beds, 2 baths1,949 sqftListing provided by David Biddison, Traditions RealtyMLS 1009914846
- $353,9002 beds, 2 baths1,545 sqftListing provided by David Biddison, Traditions RealtyMLS 1009914526
- $331,4002 beds, 2 baths1,545 sqftListing provided by David Biddison, Traditions RealtyMLS 1009914110
- $369,9003 beds, 3 baths2,340 sqftListing provided by David Biddison, Traditions RealtyMLS 1009913220
- $59,9001 bed, 1 bath600 sqftListing provided by Linnea Hershey, A' La Carte Real Estate SvcsMLS 1008168760
- $209,9003 beds, 2 baths1,516 sqft lot 7,840 sqftListing provided by Brenda Starnowsky, Town & Country Realty - LancasterMLS 1007422336
- $159,0002 beds, 3 baths1,280 sqft lot 3,049 sqftListing provided by Derek Eisenberg, Continental Real Estate GroupMLS 1006536282
- $149,9000 beds, 0 bathlot 13,939 sqftListing provided by Dana Guyer, Town & Country Realty - LancasterMLS 1002606886
- $289,900Price Drop4 beds, 3 baths2,639 sqft lot 21,780 sqftListing provided by Doug Kline, Keller Williams EliteMLS 1002297758
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,746 sqftListing provided by Jordan Moyer, Coldwell Banker Residential BrokerageMLS 1002306560
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,480 sqftListing provided by Jordan Moyer, Coldwell Banker Residential BrokerageMLS 1002306508
- 3 beds, 3 baths1,746 sqftListing provided by Jordan Moyer, Coldwell Banker Residential BrokerageMLS 1002306416
- 2 beds, 2 baths1,480 sqft lot 4,356 sqftListing provided by Jordan Moyer, Coldwell Banker Residential BrokerageMLS 1002306288
- $380,000Price Drop2 beds, 2 baths1,840 sqft lot 1.20 acListing provided by Justine Dennis McPhee, RE/MAX PatriotsMLS PALA101754
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should
be independently verified. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the
information at this site is permitted without the written permission from the MLS
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumer’s personal,non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This MLS IDX is (c) Diverse Solutions 2019.